• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a larger safe - any deals in GA right now?

http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/cannon-ts5950-75-safe?cm_vc=-10005

not your traditional place to buy a gun safe, but, this one is NOT light, 800 pounds, 10 gauge steel, advertised as 80 gun capacity. definitely growing room.
Yeah, at 745lbs, that's pretty light. My 19 year-old, 25 gun Liberty safe is less than half that size and weighs 700lbs empty. I couldn't find in the specs anywhere that it has a 10 gauge body either. Show me if I'm wrong but I'd be VERY surprised if that's the case.

Call Alexander's Country Store in Blairsville , GA and get a quote on a Liberty FatBoy delivered.
When comparing safes I would compare:
--steel thickness
--fire rating
--size
--weight
--cost
--delivery fee(if needed)
If one of the safes claim thicker steel, higher fire rating, lower cost you have to wonder if they are fudging the numbers.
I would use Liberty as a starting point, there are less expensive and more expensive.

Such garbage..... we not only have to strap them differently because if we pull to tight they bend, if you don't gently remove them from the pallet we dent the bottom and/or break the crappy welds.

Well, thanks for not making me feel tooo bad when you moved mine...

It's done it's job so far. Nobody has stolen anything and the kids haven't gotten ahold of something they shouldn't get ahold of.

Well, thanks for not making me feel tooo bad when you moved mine...

It's done it's job so far. Nobody has stolen anything and the kids haven't gotten ahold of something they shouldn't get ahold of.

Yours is older..... and not a 80, still not the greatest but way better then the big POS cabinets they have become.

Maybe SafeCracka SafeCracka could weigh in on this one, but if I was in the market, I'd seriously consider it. 9 gauge body. 1,250lbs. Free garage delivery. Looks like a lot of box for the money to me.

Never seen one..... but when you're comparing apples to apples it's hard to compete with libertys price and quality.

Back
Top Bottom