• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a Retired Mod, to proof read before I post

Any minute now.....

p5gnxh3op1f11.gif

While we're ripping mods a new one here, and something very strange is going on because they're allowing it :spy:
I'm gonna be a kiss ass to some mods and give a shout-out to @Ken Ford and GeauxLSU GeauxLSU for moderating the politics and hot topics area with integrity and fairness. Being totally serious, I don't think Geaux has ever even given a point out, and the few I've got from Ken I understood I may have pushed the limits.

While we're ripping mods a new one here, and something very strange is going on because they're allowing it :spy:
I'm gonna be a kiss ass to some mods and give a shout-out to @Ken Ford and GeauxLSU GeauxLSU for moderating the politics and hot topics area with integrity and fairness. Being totally serious, I don't think Geaux has ever even given a point out, and the few I've got from Ken I understood I may have pushed the limits.

Geaux gave me a point but Im really good at pissing people off. I agree with your assessment.

CE1BB4F5-259A-4815-92E3-494461FC0AFB.gif

Back
Top Bottom