• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking for a "safe"

Whatever size (number of long guns) they are rated, don't believe it. They seldom hold as many as advertised. Due to scopes, bolt handles, etc. it is frequently necessary to skip gun slots to keep them from touching together. Whatever you think you need, get one bigger. Also gives you some growing room.

I don't know if there are better times to buy ie black Friday but I'm in the market as it were for a gun box. Looking at getting the Centurion by Liberty at Lowes for $400 but was wondering if there were any other good deals out there. Safe doesn't have to be huge, 12 cu ft 12-16 long guns is good.

Did you buy this yet? I'm looking at getting the same one I think. looks like they were on sale last December for $297. $397 still seems pretty decent

Centurion by Liberty Safe 12 Cu. Ft. Black Gun Safe

Did you buy this yet? I'm looking at getting the same one I think. looks like they were on sale last December for $297. $397 still seems pretty decent

Centurion by Liberty Safe 12 Cu. Ft. Black Gun Safe

No I'm waiting for a sale. Not in a rush and $100 savings I can buy the door accessory that you can put the pistols in. I went to Lowes and talked with a guy there and he said they go on sale when they have big sales around holidays so I have my eye out.

Back
Top Bottom