• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a small target gun for my grand daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sporty1911

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
As it says, just seeing if anyone has a 22 pistol or rifle that's suitable to teach a 12year old safety and the basics. She's been with my wife and I since 2010, and some of the best guys in the world(lady's too) helped us with Christmas presents about 2 years ago for her and I can never thank them enough, so I know there are some good folks on the Trader. If anyone has something that just lies around and not expensive, let me know please. I know everyone has their own can of worms to deal with, so not asking for a hand out, just something that you wouldn't use anyway. If not, still have nothing but love for my ODT bretheren, and wish everyone a joyous and happy holiday season. My name is Philip and I'm old as dirt and hope everyone has a great week. Thanks

When I see all the adds in the wrong place and or misrepresented, it seams like the Mods watch me like a hawk. It's a "GUN TRADING SITE", not Ft. Knox, some of you folks are itching to be in Authority and should have been cops. Already wannabe cops.

As it says, just seeing if anyone has a 22 pistol or rifle that's suitable to teach a 12year old safety and the basics. She's been with my wife and I since 2010, and some of the best guys in the world(lady's too) helped us with Christmas presents about 2 years ago for her and I can never thank them enough, so I know there are some good folks on the Trader. If anyone has something that just lies around and not expensive, let me know please. I know everyone has their own can of worms to deal with, so not asking for a hand out, just something that you wouldn't use anyway. If not, still have nothing but love for my ODT bretheren, and wish everyone a joyous and happy holiday season. My name is Philip and I'm old as dirt and hope everyone has a great week. Thanks
Wish I had seen this earlier. Just sold a Savage 17hmr today. Would have been perfect for her. Just a heads up Adventure Outdoors is running a Buy 1 Get 1 on the Bushmaster XM15 for $659. You could easily sell one on her for $400-500 and have a pretty cheap gun for her to shoot. Just a thought

Please folks, not looking for nor can I afford a new gun. Just want something for her to learn with. Anyone have something along those lines, give me a shout, but also keep in mind she's not quite 13 and small framed girl. Don't want something that's going to knock her down. Thanks folks and wish a Happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful Holiday season.:D

CA36F768-3B29-43FC-A28E-A4B8640D87FE.jpeg
48725BA8-4A84-48DC-AB5D-B9B8A11AD6BC.jpeg

I have a Savage 64F (seminauto .22LR, 10-shot clip magazine) that I bought new a year ago, expecting and hoping to shoot with my nephews, but that never happened and probably never will.
One is too busy with athletics and clubs. The other is a video game addiction /couch potato.

I’d sell the rifle for $100 IF you agree to offer to sell it back to me at that price if you want to get rid of it.

I specifically chose the model 64F due to the light weight.
It’s got a skinny (but long—21”) barrel and hollow black plastic stock.

I have the box and stuff that came with it, so you could wrap it up and it would look like a new gun.

Yes Sir, would sell it back, back need to make sure the funds are there. Wife will be home around 5:30 and we'll put our heads together to get the cash. I thank you very much and will get back to you as soon as I know. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom