• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a work truck or car

I'm glad I saw this. If you're interested I have a 1996 Chevrolet S10. Runs great. Really. It amazes me. In bought this as an extra work truck very recently and it just sits in my driveway. Ice cold AC. Literally. Interior (and exterior) needs a bit of TLC. Mostly around seat/ dash areas. Seat has a cover though. Car was used by an elderly couple since new (actually was used for 96 Olympics). I'm soon to list the truck. Let me know if you're interested. For a cheap and RELIABLE truck this may be for you.

$1500
Jon

I'm glad I saw this. If you're interested I have a 1996 Chevrolet S10. Runs great. Really. It amazes me. In bought this as an extra work truck very recently and it just sits in my driveway. Ice cold AC. Literally. Interior (and exterior) needs a bit of TLC. Mostly around seat/ dash areas. Seat has a cover though. Car was used by an elderly couple since new (actually was used for 96 Olympics). I'm soon to list the truck. Let me know if you're interested. For a cheap and RELIABLE truck this may be for you.

$1500
IMG_1798.JPG

Jon

Back
Top Bottom