• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking for an FFL to Sell/Broker firearms in Metro Atlanta

GMANINGA

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
25   0
Reaction score
A buddy of mine inherited about 20 firearms from his Uncle who recently passed away. The majority of his firearms are pistols with a large percentage being Walthers and Berettas, many in the original box with test targets. (He did get a Blue Sky Rockola M1 and about 10 GI 15 round mags in paper that I told him is a piece of junk and just give them to me).
icon_smile_big.gif

He is not really into firearms and wants to sell them, however he knows if he just goes into a gun shop or pawnshop, he will not get market value.

Does anyone have a suggestion for an FFL that can do the research and help sell the guns for a fee or commision percentage? I don't know much about Walthers, but a swag at the value of the collection would be about 7K-10K. I told my friend a 15%-20% commision might be appropriate. Ideally my buddy would just give the collection to the FFL/Dealer and let them research and list. He is a photographer and already has a lot of high resolution pix of each of the guns.

He lives in Metro Atlanta.

Thanks in Advance for any suggestions.

This place is funny. Constantly ranting about the prices on here and how everything is overpriced and can get it cheaper at a store, then ragging on stores and saying this is the place to sell stuff.

Out of curiosity, how much time and money is spent driving around all over the place trying to sell 20 guns, all with a new user? Then all of the ffl transfer fees to pick up said guns from an ffl?

Do people actually think he would make extra money after all of that and dealing with the constant lowballs?

This place is funny. Constantly ranting about the prices on here and how everything is overpriced and can get it cheaper at a store, then ragging on stores and saying this is the place to sell stuff.

Out of curiosity, how much time and money is spent driving around all over the place trying to sell 20 guns, all with a new user? Then all of the ffl transfer fees to pick up said guns from an ffl?

Do people actually think he would make extra money after all of that and dealing with the constant lowballs?
An FFL that put good listings on GB would probably get best price to convenience.

Back
Top Bottom