• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for an FFL to Sell/Broker firearms in Metro Atlanta

I will take up for FFLs. When it comes to bulk sales. sellers look to Gunbroker and then multiply by "X" to come up with the total number without taking into account all the GB fees, and fees of a long distance transaction.

If the OP is interested I can recommend a FFl who will but them at at a fair price of the entire lot. It will not be for the FMV of the sum of FMV for each gun, so get over that.

He will also take guns on consignment where the owner sets the sale price and any wiggle room.

I'm an FFL about an hour south of Atlanta. I sell on Gunbroker for a 15% fee. Gunbroker gets about 5% so you'd be looking at a 20% fee of the final value.

I have excellent feedback on Gunbroker and structure my listings where they typically get top dollar (excellent pictures, descriptions and starting/ending time)

You can PM here if interested.

For a faster sale, use FatAlbert or another FFL as a broker on gunbroker. If you put them on consignment, make sure you put them with a seller that HAS THE TYPE CUSTOMER TO BUY what you want sold AND do not allow a consigned item to be sold on layaway. Otherwise you could wait for months for payment.

You can list here, at about what you think you'd get on gunbroker and it WILL SELL. Eventually. After you deal with all the PMs from tire kickers and price whiners. But they will sell. I've had more than a few new members "join" ODT just to PM me about buying guns I had listed. Some for months.

Don't pay any attention to the poors and neckbeards that whine about how you need to lower your price and the item might sell. They just want your gun, but want it cheaper than market price.

Price it fair and it will sell, eventually.

best-i-can-do-is-tree-fiddy.jpg

A buddy of mine inherited about 20 firearms from his Uncle who recently passed away. The majority of his firearms are pistols with a large percentage being Walthers and Berettas, many in the original box with test targets. (He did get a Blue Sky Rockola M1 and about 10 GI 15 round mags in paper that I told him is a piece of junk and just give them to me).
icon_smile_big.gif

He is not really into firearms and wants to sell them, however he knows if he just goes into a gun shop or pawnshop, he will not get market value.

Does anyone have a suggestion for an FFL that can do the research and help sell the guns for a fee or commision percentage? I don't know much about Walthers, but a swag at the value of the collection would be about 7K-10K. I told my friend a 15%-20% commision might be appropriate. Ideally my buddy would just give the collection to the FFL/Dealer and let them research and list. He is a photographer and already has a lot of high resolution pix of each of the guns.

He lives in Metro Atlanta.

Thanks in Advance for any suggestions.

I bought a brand nee in the Box handgun that was 40+ years old at auction. They specialize in collections like this

Back
Top Bottom