• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for Georgia 1911 gunsmith

rotts4u

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
5   0
Reaction score
I have a 30 year old custom Para Frame Goldcup slide 1911 that was built in the 90s for IPSC limited. I finally shot out the barrel and broke the link off the bottom and bought a new barrel but it needs fitted properly. Many of the big shops I email online won't work on Para or non their brand 1911s. Id like to find a local ish 1911 smith to fit a new barrel and check everything. Any ideas?

I have a 30 year old custom Para Frame Goldcup slide 1911 that was built in the 90s for IPSC limited. I finally shot out the barrel and broke the link off the bottom and bought a new barrel but it needs fitted properly. Many of the big shops I email online won't work on Para or non their brand 1911s. Id like to find a local ish 1911 smith to fit a new barrel and check everything. Any ideas?
Try the gun room in Norcross. You will need to call and make an appointment before going there. I had them work on a Detonics I recently purchased. Real knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

Make sure you call and get an appointment. They are real weird about that.

We can do this,
Try the gun room in Norcross. You will need to call and make an appointment before going there. I had them work on a Detonics I recently purchased. Real knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

Make sure you call and get an appointment. They are real weird about that.
We can do this. Just swing by and knock on the door. For gun shopping/safe shopping we like to have appointments but during the week it is not swamped pack in here so we can take you as a walk in. Been building 1911's here for over 30 years. From open class ipsc guns, to defensive carry guns.

Back
Top Bottom