• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for Labor/carpenter/handyman

KrisD

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
My Company Viking Remodeling LLC has taken on a Huge contract that requires more help than i have.

We have 3 roofs to replace.

These roofs are on Mobile office trailers or mobile homes. They have EPDM Rubber Roofs that must be stripped and plywood removed. Need one guy who can run two helpers.

15-20 Hour
Cash under 600.00
1099 over 600.00

requirements in short are

not afraid of heights
Can use power tools
Read a tape
Cut wood
Not smoke or drink on the job
Count to 3

Show Up on time.

You will be paid when the trailer is completed. Should take less than 4 days per trailer and i have 3 to do.

My Company Viking Remodeling LLC has taken on a Huge contract that requires more help than i have.

We have 3 roofs to replace.

These roofs are on Mobile office trailers or mobile homes. They have EPDM Rubber Roofs that must be stripped and plywood removed. Need one guy who can run two helpers.

15-20 Hour
Cash under 600.00
1099 over 600.00

requirements in short are

not afraid of heights
Can use power tools
Read a tape
Cut wood
Not smoke or drink on the job
Count to 3

Show Up on time.

You will be paid when the trailer is completed. Should take less than 4 days per trailer and i have 3 to do.
I CAN DO IT , CALL ME 678 491 0617 BILL

Me too!!
I need a good contractor that wants to come to west Marietta and give me an estimate on replacing a shower stall.
If you are insured and have been in biz for a while at the same area/place and want this job (or know of one) please PM me.

Thank you.

Every contractor is swamped!! I have no complaints about the current economy!!! Good luck finding solid help or a good contractor, most should be booked solid if they're worth a crap.

Back
Top Bottom