• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for less fortunate family for Santa to visit in Forsyth County

RiverBend

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Proud Southern, Christian
362   0
Reaction score
Since my Church partnered with The Place, for Christmas, I need to find a family with a child or 3 to send Santa & Mrs Claus, (myself & Wife) to visit with a few Christmas Gifts. I have been doing this for years and have run out of folks that need a visit. Please PM any that are truly in need of a visit.
If others are interested, more folks and gifts would be more than welcome, we have had folks accompany us singing carols, so if ya have a golden voice, chime in.
Thanks and God Bless,

Good for you guys.
I've heard there are a lot of organizations that are looking for more people to help as well. Not sure if it's less people are needing these days but l would like to give humanity the benefit of the doubt and say that more people like you are being generous.

More of the Church's are partnering with existing charitable organizations like the Place in Forsyth county, used to be easy through the Church to get a family name that needed help. Last year when I worked at Mountain Lake church I was in direct contact with folks coming in during the week and got lots of candidates, that contact just isn't there anymore.

Since my Church partnered with The Place, for Christmas, I need to find a family with a child or 3 to send Santa & Mrs Claus, (myself & Wife) to visit with a few Christmas Gifts. I have been doing this for years and have run out of folks that need a visit. Please PM any that are truly in need of a visit.
If others are interested, more folks and gifts would be more than welcome, we have had folks accompany us singing carols, so if ya have a golden voice, chime in.
Thanks and God Bless,
Thank you both!

Back
Top Bottom