Looking For Motorcycle Mechanic

klxg19

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
192   0
Reaction score
Anyone know of someone who works on motorcycles in North West Georiga?
I need someone to change a fork seal. I am not going to do it myself and don't want to pay the dealer $300 if I can avoid it.
Thanks for anyone's help.

Ive tried the card trick several times but cant get it to seal. I may not be doing it exaxtly right. Its on a 2012 Honda CBR250R.

I first noticed a small drop of oil on the ground and found it had ran down the fork. If I go for a ride it will have a drop or two I can wipe away.

It's generally easy to do, sometimes you need to get or make a specific tool to remove the damper cartridge. I was hesitant the first time I changed a set, but read up on the net and I'd bet it's straightforward.

I need someone to change a fork seal. I am not going to do it myself and don't want to pay the dealer $300 if I can avoid it.
go see my Buddy Daryle at Daryle cycles in Cartersville... 627 n Tennessee st. Cartersville Ga. 30120 770-387-0087....tell him Bradley sweet sent yah

the whole process isn't that hard to do..but some special tools need to be made or purchased to separate the inter sleeve from down tube.....watch some you tube videos

I called Daryl's in Cartersville and he quoted $300 also. I just thought I might find someone who works on stuff at a cheaper rate and I might could save $100. Thanks for all the relpies.

Back
Top Bottom