Looking for new Business Ideas - startups with potential

A long range shooting club would go over well, I think. But I wouldn't want just any Yahoo to attempt shooting a mile plus, or for the matter any distance unless trained, or some type competency test.

OK, posting this here just to see what is out there. I own a decent company and have become somewhat bored over the last few years. My current business is pretty much fully automated at this point.

Looking to see if any of you have any real and serious ideas for cash producing startups? I am looking for something else to get into. My best skillset is in anything related to the home service industry. Blue collar. But I am not limiting myself to that. I have many resources, and am looking for ideas.

Just wondering some one out there has any ideas up your sleeve and may need a little help persuing? I will only be interested in real and serious possibilities... so we would have to look at the real viability of the deal...... anything from buying a liquer store to helping jumpstart an existing plumbing outfit... thanks!
Start an outdoor gun trading forum where you can say anything without getting in trouble.

OK, posting this here just to see what is out there. I own a decent company and have become somewhat bored over the last few years. My current business is pretty much fully automated at this point.

Looking to see if any of you have any real and serious ideas for cash producing startups? I am looking for something else to get into. My best skillset is in anything related to the home service industry. Blue collar. But I am not limiting myself to that. I have many resources, and am looking for ideas.

Just wondering some one out there has any ideas up your sleeve and may need a little help persuing? I will only be interested in real and serious possibilities... so we would have to look at the real viability of the deal...... anything from buying a liquer store to helping jumpstart an existing plumbing outfit... thanks!

When you say fully automated do you truly mean machinery has taken the place of employee(s). While I say I'd love to give folks an opportunity for employment, count your blessings. My outlook on hiring future labor is bleak. Reliability, desire to work, etc. are hard to come by especially in outdoor service industries.

What about a good mud trail where you could charge folks by the hour to go mudding. If you had about a mile of trail on about 100 acres and let about 5 trucks at a time for $20 per hour = $100 an hour. This is a serious idea. You could easily pay off the land pretty quick , then your only overhead would be some kind of insurance. But they sign a waiver so you can't be held liable for damage or injury.

Seems like you should be giving us advise on how to build a business not the other way around. I would love to have a business that ran itself. Please give us some insights into what you have going on.

What about a good mud trail where you could charge folks by the hour to go mudding. If you had about a mile of trail on about 100 acres and let about 5 trucks at a time for $20 per hour = $100 an hour. This is a serious idea. You could easily pay off the land pretty quick , then your only overhead would be some kind of insurance. But they sign a waiver so you can't be held liable for damage or injury.
Waivers aren't worth the paper they are written on. First time some idiot gets hurt you would be sued.

Get some hobbies like hunting/fishing and not worry about making more money if your business is good.lifes to short--enjoy it.one day you will be to old then you can purchase a nursing home and live there.

Back
Top Bottom