• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for powder

done911

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
15   0
Reaction score
Guys I live in the mountains..... there are only two places that carry any reloading gear at all. One is very well stocked with powder, but they never seem to have Unique, Red dot or Trailboss ( I know trailboss has not been shipped over to the US in a while )
I don't use enough of these powders to justify an order from an online place, and have a lifetime supply of my most commonly used powder,primers and brass. ( except for 30-30 brass, I could use more of it )
Has anyone North of ATL seen these in a LGS?
If anyone has trailboss in the cabinet they don't need I would be willing to travel a little to get some.
If anyone is looking for something, I'd be happy to check locally for you.

Not sure which particular mountain you live on, so my bad if these places aren't local. LA Armory in Lavonia is usually pretty well stocked. The Outdoor Depot in Gainesville has been my go-to lately, and I think I've seen Unique and Red Dot there recently (I don't use either of those powders a whole lot). The Outdoor Depot also has pretty fair prices.

May want to call Cherokee gun and pawn in Canton. I was in there today and they had powder. I can’t remember exactly which ones though. Phone call would be free.

Back
Top Bottom