• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking for reloading components North of the Perimeter

Shovelhead

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
82   0
Reaction score
Any shops that may have reloading supplies. Varget, Lil Gun Accurate #9, CFE223. 308 brass,40sw, 223, primers (any). I know pickins are slim I hate driving all over creation and striking out. I also hate to walk into a big shop looking at their "reloading department", only to see a couple 1lb containers of powder.

davids gun room always had powder and primers around but might be worth a call to see what they have an more importantly the prices. if you are just looking for stuff and don't care about prices they may have it but last time I checked their prices were pretty high.

I like to buy components locally when possible, but I don't like being gouged on stuff. when I can buy a can of powder online for $16-18 (yes I know, when it's in stock) I expect to pay $20-24 locally but not $30-35. I know it costs more to have it shipped and stored and etc. for a brick and mortar store but come on...

what kind of riflr powders are you looking for..Hodgens is the company name GA Arms mainly stocks but I could checkmaybe tomorrow or atleast mon

Back
Top Bottom