• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for sales pros!

Porter Rockwell

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
93   0
Reaction score
I have posted a few help wanted ads on ODT before looking for some folks and have gotten some great resumes and applicants. Also hired a guy from here who has been awesome!

Well I've been transferred at work and my new location has some needs. Immediately, i need to hire a couple of sales oriented professionals. Preferred some sales background... ideally would love to find individuals who have had success selling roofing, siding, windows, lawn care, pest control, cable, insulation, garage door, home improvement etc.

Although sales background is not required, you must have great communication skills, be personally motivated, aggressive and want to make serious money. My two best salespeople are veterans and former LEO's and had no real sales background, but they had serious work ethic and drive.

We offer base pay, take home company car, iPhone iPad and serious commission opportunity. Really not interested in someone just looking for another job. Need committed motivated individuals who are hungry to make 50-75k+. This is not pushy sales either. I don't want that. I value my brand and my customer base. I need honest hardworking sales oriented poeple that want to serve their customer and solve their customers problems.

Salespeople willing to cut corners, cheat, lie or trick their customers into buying things they don't need, will not be tolerated and will be weeded out pretty quick.

We have a fun fast paced environment. This is really a great job and great place to work.

The company is a leader is in the home service industry and is large, stable and has been around for 100+ years. Orkin Pest Control.

PM if interested.

Back
Top Bottom