• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for tree service that will take trees as payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this SC government report on timber prices 2013-2015, your trees that are suitable for pulpwood would be worth about $10 per ton, and the tree trunks that are good for making boards at a sawmill would be worth about $26 per ton.

https://legiscan.com/GA/text/SB49/2017

I'm guessing the trunk of a 30-year grown pine tree, about 70 feet tall, would itself weigh about 3 tons (not counting any of the branches or limbs-- just the trunk).

Tree services are hard to find an honest And good one.
Many of them will
Come out And make a great impression then. Ever return calls After they give an estimate.
BAM tree service has been awesome and reasonable for my mother in law.
I think they took 10 trees out of her yard for $1000 which is pretty reasonable
Considering.

Jeff Gilbert from GilberTree is also a straight shooter and honest professional that would rather educate you on a tree that does not need removed than take your Money to just chop it down, especially
The big old Oaks.

You cant beat my buddy at ranger tree service. Problem is everyone wants trees removed free. The insurance, truck and trailer, fuel, labor and machines to move the logs cost around 175,000k+ . Its not worth the time spent or money out of pocket just to get pulp logs or knotless base sections when you account in all the costs. When we do luck out with a log or 2 here and there and we choose to bring it to a log yard its because we can if its close, and its like a bonus for us. To bring 20,000 pounds of wood to a log yard after working all day and spending 100 on fuel alone isnt worth the 300$ check that you have to wait 2 months for from the yard. Ill come out and cut the trees down for you for a nominal fee if its a drop and leave.

If yall want a real stand up tree service thats capable of forestry clearing, crane service, bushogging, chipping, grinding pm me and ill shoot you over his number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom