• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking to Anneal Brass in North GA

I've been reloading for about 2 years now, and my favorite to reload is 300blk. I've converted all the brass myself, but I've always wanted to get into annealing. I've tried a few by hand with a torch, but wasn't happy with the results.

I'm coming here, to my local community, to see if anyone in the area has or wants to build an automatic annealing machine. I convert all my 300blk brass myself, and have started getting split necks on the early conversions, and would love to make the others last a bit longer.

Does anyone have an annealing setup in the area that they might rent me an hour or two on to run through my batch of conversions?

Alternatively, does anyone want to build one, but is unsure of their electrical abilities? If so, I'd love to help. I will likely build one at some point, but I just cant justify it yet, as I'll run through my few hundred cases, and wont need it again for a few years.
Im down to build one. Hit me up man. I can also machine all the needed parts, instead of stacking 300 washers lol

Did you build it? I need to anneal my creedmore brass.
Yes I did. It still works good. I had to play with the speed adjustments to get the right temperature. I use some scrap Remington brass to set/check temp before starting with my good brass.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom