Looking to buy an AR rifle on a budget of $900.00

Hcorps

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
7   0
Reaction score
Looking to buy an AR type rifle on a budget of $900.00. I want to get the most bang for my buck of course but more importantly I want a brand thats like my Glock and Springfield..It goes bang! Everytime I pull the trigger.

Should have no problem at all, there are several great ones floating among the posting right now.mi expect you'll have some great options presented to ya shortly.

Walmart had a DPMS for like $519 but they have other brands including Sig Sauer M400 for like $860..thing is I dont know anything about AR rifles as far as brands that are reliable and good vs those to stay away from.

What are you wanting to do with the rifle? That dictates what to buy more then anything. Personally for at your price point I would be inclined to save another $100 and buy a Colt. If you shop around you might be able to build a quailty milspec rifle for $900, I know that my BCM ended up running me $1050, but I could have cut out $200+ without much effort if I went with a standard stock, standard barrel, A2 pistol grip and no ASAP. Just need to shop around for parts.

I would suggest also reading Wallace's review on the PSA 16". His is an out of the box, I have built all of mine (I have SEVERAL PSA). Your not too far from me, should you want to check out some options I shoot every weekend and you're welcome to join us. After a chance to shoot a Wally World Colt M4.... I am completely disgusted at the fit finish and quality of anything being mass produced right now.

Where can I get a list of all parts required to build one?

i would HIGHLY suggest getting with any number of people here with experience in The AR 15 platform and learn as you go. I have seen time after time partially assembled firearms come across my bench, or worse not function and have terminal malfunctions.

Back
Top Bottom