• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking to buy new mini excavator

Not sure what we will pull it with
We have several 3/4 ton pickups and a six wheeler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your digging deep and around a lot of other utilities a thumb can just get in the way. We have them but don't keep them on the machines.

hireadaylaborer.org_wp_content_gallery_day_laborer_fire_relief_brigade_malibubrigade_261.jpg

You can hire a lot of these guys for a long time for the price of a digger, and you just sit in your truck on ODT too.

Can't
Everyone on site has to have 40 hr OSHA and 40 hr HAZWOPER , annual medical clearance etc to work on underground petroleum storage tanks for GA EPD , US EPA etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Cat (Yancey Bros) for a Mini HEX
1- Made in Athens, Ga USA
2- Yancey Cat branches are EVERYWHERE, providing parts and service.
3 - They have a sales guy named Preston Smith that has forgotten more about construction equipment than most people know. Give him a call at 770-235-2611. He can help you with new or used. He is my go to guy when I need something dealing with construction equipment.
4- Resale is better
5- Tons of attachments

All I can say is you get what you pay for....

Go Cat (Yancey Bros) for a Mini HEX
1- Made in Athens, Ga USA
2- Yancey Cat branches are EVERYWHERE, providing parts and service.
3 - They have a sales guy named Preston Smith that has forgotten more about construction equipment than most people know. Give him a call at 770-235-2611. He can help you with new or used. He is my go to guy when I need something dealing with construction equipment.
4- Resale is better
5- Tons of attachments

All I can say is you get what you pay for....

dont think ive ever used a CAT

apparently United and Sunbelt dont have em?

Back
Top Bottom