• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking to hog hunt.

RSB

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
Tangent of a Whirling Dervish
38   0
Reaction score
I'm looking to find a person who will give me access to hog hunt. I would be willing to pay a daily "Land Use" fee for the access I'd prefer middle Ga area as I live near Grayson and would like to keep the commute to no more then 2.5 hours each way, but I will be open to a further drive if the prospects are good. I would like to stalk hunt, or use my ground level turkey seat.

if you would like to tag along with me, better yet. I'm just looking to have a place that has hogs, where I could call ahead and say "Hey! Can I come stalk some hogs this coming weekend".

I am a veteran, former state certified trapping instructor with the IDNR. I have completed hunter safety, a looommmggg time ago. Ia life long trapper and hunter. Former USPSA range "safety" officer. Meaning I'm safe with a firearm. I don't necessarily have to kill something every time I go out, but since moving to GA I don't have a place to hunt, and I'd like to try my hand at hogs.

I have the necessary hardware to plant a hog of any size, and eventually I'd like to use a revolver.

If you have a place I can hunt, please send a PM.

Back
Top Bottom