Looking to join an outdoor shooting club - Seeking info

River Bend has knock downdown plates. They also have just recently added a 3 gun course. I am not real sure on the details cause I haven't been in a while. I am typing on my phone so I.cant go into any detail on the rest. I will give more info when I get home.

Thank you to everyone for the info and recommendations. I'll plan to attend a match at both South River and Riverbend in the near future, and will look at the facilities while I'm there to see which might suit me best. It sounds like South River might be my best bet, but I'll probably check out Riverbend just to make sure.

You need to check River Bend. They will take you on a tour spanding hundreds of acres and literally dozens of shooting venues. From rifle to shotgun to pistol. Weekly competitions of all three and the yearly six gun shootout that takes place in a mock western town. The have a indoor pavilion that members are welcome to wjth stoves and everything you need for a family event. There is a thing lacking at River Bend. Ranges from 50,75,100 to 200 yard to 300 and 600. They also have a yearly Sharps rifle shoot out with steel buffalo. I mean it's a premier club without the stuffy environment.

You need to check River Bend. They will take you on a tour spanding hundreds of acres and literally dozens of shooting venues. From rifle to shotgun to pistol. Weekly competitions of all three and the yearly six gun shootout that takes place in a mock western town. The have a indoor pavilion that members are welcome to wjth stoves and everything you need for a family event. There is a thing lacking at River Bend. Ranges from 50,75,100 to 200 yard to 300 and 600. They also have a yearly Sharps rifle shoot out with steel buffalo. I mean it's a premier club without the stuffy environment.
"it's a premier club without the stuffy environment."

Other than the PITA process to become a member. It's a quality club, but that is the reason I haven't joined.

Back
Top Bottom