• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looting erupts after undercover cops fatally shoot teen

"Dey didn't ax no questions, dey just shot him." Some humans are just too stupid to live. I also made the mistake of browsing the FB page "Justice for Kimani Gray" It is almost inconceivable how absolutely distorted some peoples' view of reality are. According to most of the posts there, "Kiki" was just a poor downtrodden urban youth, minding his own business when the white devil KKK NYPD executed him for no reason at all. So in his honor, they decided to loot a Rite Aid and assault a few bystanders. I can not begin to convey how grateful I am not to live in a big city cesspool.

"Dey didn't ax no questions, dey just shot him." Some humans are just too stupid to live. I also made the mistake of browsing the FB page "Justice for Kimani Gray" It is almost inconceivable how absolutely distorted some peoples' view of reality are. According to most of the posts there, "Kiki" was just a poor downtrodden urban youth, minding his own business when the white devil KKK NYPD executed him for no reason at all. So in his honor, they decided to loot a Rite Aid and assault a few bystanders. I can not begin to convey how grateful I am not to live in a big city cesspool.

i just love how people come up with an excuse to make what they did excusable.

fbscum.jpg

Back
Top Bottom