• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looting erupts after undercover cops fatally shoot teen

We will see pictures of him from 3rd grade smiling on the news.

You mean like this one? 1695_351879101584159_138058202_n.jpg But they're saying this was him too.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIMt66HRM9k

Last edited:
Somewhere there are two people who's job it was to raise this kid. They're the ones that killed him by not teaching him how to be a real person. Sadly I imagine that his fate was decided the moment he was born.

Surprised the media and assorted sycophants haven't already trotted out the usual narrative...aspiring rap star, "he din't do nuffin", just getting his life turned around, Rhodes scholar, etc...

as a former gang banger in my early days he got embarassed when he let himself get slapped and didn't do nothing back. he would have paid for it with a beat down when his family sees it on youtube

What about the 15 yr old who was caught in a stolen car in ATL. he was caught and put in the back of a police car, then he stole the police car and wound up in a SWAT stand-off at this grandma's house whereupon they teargassed him out of the house. I also heard that his older brother was arrested for interference while trying to talk SWAT and LEOs into letting him talk his little brother out or the house.

Back
Top Bottom