• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Losing arguments with a Redneck....

I was about to finish watching a documentary series, part 7 to be exact on the history of Danish ballerinas when a th out flashed into my mind.

What are the 5 things you would regret getting into a full blown argument with a,true Redneck be??,
A who's hotter argument: mom, sis, cousin, auntie, or the dog.

"the history of Danish ballerinas" I LOL'd

Uh, don't know how to narrow it down to five but I'll try.

- Anything truck related. Ford/Chevy/Ram, best tire sidewall height, etc. I did tons of vehicle work just to keep my crap running back in the day, I couldn't give a f less about your K&N filter
- College sports. You didn't even go to college, why do you care?
- Momma's cookin. Sorry, your mom doesn't know jack about how to make a decent cookie
- Parenting Strategies aka who had the bigger switch used on them
- Who is more Redneck* We raised chickens growing up, nuff said.

Big asterisk on that last one. I have definitely been out-rednecked since moving to GA from MO (pronounced Missoura)

Mizzouri... heck chickens ain’t nothing... we raised Higgs rite in the yard
Nope, pigs don't trump chickens on the redneck scale. Pigs are smarter than chickens. Hell, they're trained pets for some people.
Just for bonus redneckness though, we also had a duck. That thought it was a dog (chased the chickens around and whatnot). Name was Killer.

Just because I commented that I don't like 'who's more redneck' arguments, doesn't mean I won't go there. LOL

Nope, pigs don't trump chickens on the redneck scale. Pigs are smarter than chickens. Hell, they're trained pets for some people.
Just for bonus redneckness though, we also had a duck. That thought it was a dog (chased the chickens around and whatnot). Name was Killer.

Just because I commented that I don't like 'who's more redneck' arguments, doesn't mean I won't go there. LOL
Neither of those beats having goats.

If I were to get into an argument with any Redneck, I would not ragrets anything. :cool:

No-Ragrets-Temporary-Tattoo-Unicun-1-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom