• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lost BMW key

You should have thrown a couple quarters on the counter....Here is the refund for the "key"
Rest was Service and Labor... No refund on that..

Hahahahahahahahaha! I probably should have but....

IMG_0048.JPG

When I owned the lock shop.... I sent a guy out to make a key to a car, next day this dude walks into my shop and tries to return the key we made him from scratch, because he found his old key.

(then says "I knew you were going to be an asshole about it") :doh:
Yep. That's some BS right there.

Kia dealer told me my 2005 Kia have a chip in it but it doesn't unless your key is a flip-open like a switchblade you probably don't have a chip I had two extra keys made at Ace Hardware for $3 each they used Hyundai key blanks to match the kia key it's worth a shot save all that money just a new remote for the Kia was $230 now all my keys have the tracker devices on them that I can track with my phone and if I lose my phone I can push the button on the tracker device and it will make my phone ring wherever it is 4 for $79 at Amazon can't beat them

Kia dealer told me my 2005 Kia have a chip in it but it doesn't unless your key is a flip-open like a switchblade you probably don't have a chip I had two extra keys made at Ace Hardware for $3 each they used Hyundai key blanks to match the kia key it's worth a shot save all that money just a new remote for the Kia was $230 now all my keys have the tracker devices on them that I can track with my phone and if I lose my phone I can push the button on the tracker device and it will make my phone ring wherever it is 4 for $79 at Amazon can't beat them

BMW uses a "laser cut" key (which is BS it's cut on a mini milling machine) but if it gets cut by somebody that doesn't know what they're doing, it's a nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom