• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lost BMW key

That reminds me I need a new key fob for my Grand Cherokee. Any good places around Cumming or Marietta that don't have dealer prices?

If you have the VIN and proof of ownership then you can get a key made. I had to do it that way when my wife locked herself out of an 04 Camry. But that Toyota key was only $6.00. I'm sure BMW won't be that reasonable.

Best idea for sure

One customer I suggested getting 2 only got one
Lost key cost them 135 tow bill and repair again
Cheaper but expensive at same time lol

When I owned the lock shop.... I sent a guy out to make a key to a car, next day this dude walks into my shop and tries to return the key we made him from scratch, because he found his old key.

(then says "I knew you were going to be an asshole about it") :doh:

When I owned the lock shop.... I sent a guy out to make a key to a car, next day this dude walks into my shop and tries to return the key we made him from scratch, because he found his old key.

You should have thrown a couple quarters on the counter....Here is the refund for the "key"
Rest was Service and Labor... No refund on that..

Amazing what customers wants or expects us to do for them

Back
Top Bottom