• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lotto do you feel lucky??

If I win the next ODT Gun Show will be epic.
EFB560BB-8827-49A1-9516-06B2D7D5C3C4.gif

When I tell my wife I won I'll tell her to pack a bag. She'll ask hot climate or cold? "I don't care just be gone when I get back from Vegas.

When I win. I’m buying an island and she will be named ”Make Your Luck Island”. I will open it up to all those who have skills and capabilities to self sustain with ZERO BS and we’ll have a good time fishing and hunting stocked boars, turkeys and monster bucks. We’ll tell stories, share life lessons and build a small city that we will defend viciously and prosper with trade with one mantra. FAAFO. Fair is fair and right is right. Whoooooose wiiiiith meeee?

When I tell my wife I won I'll tell her to pack a bag. She'll ask hot climate or cold? "I don't care just be gone when I get back from Vegas.
A man comes home from work and says "Honey, you aren't going to believe this but I finally won the lotto." She looks at him and replies "You don't know how long I've been waiting to say this, but I want a divorce, my bag is already packed, I'm taking half the money, I'm moving to hawaii, I'm gonna buy an oceanside villa on a golf course, find a tanned pool boy with a six pack and eight inches and you'll never hear from me again." The man reaches into his wallet, pulls out some money, crumples it up and tosses em at her. Good luck doing that on two bucks, only number I hit was the powerball, now get the **** out.

Back
Top Bottom