• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to feel mindnumblingly tiny and insignificant?

Nah. Science tells us that long ago there was infinite nothingness. Well, except for the fact that there were two extremely dense “somethings” floating around this infinite nothingness. Then about 13 billion years ago those two super dense somethings (which science also says were about the size of a peach) floating through the nothingness somehow managed to find each other and collide, exploding into what we now know is the Big Bang. Apparently we know this because of echoes radiating through space. Anyway, those two exploding, ultra dense peaches created everything in the greater cosmos. Everything. Everything, everywhere. It all came from two flying peaches. It’s pretty incredible. (Now, which definition of incredible you use is up to you but I prefer the “impossible to believe” version)

But it’s science and we must believe it because a Creator is just too ignorant of a theory to believe I guess. 😉

Nah. Science tells us that long ago there was infinite nothingness. Well, except for the fact that there were two extremely dense “somethings” floating around this infinite nothingness. Then about 13 billion years ago those two super dense somethings (which science says were about the size of a peach) floating through the nothingness somehow managed to find each other and collide, exploding into what we now know is the Big Bang. Apparently we know this because of echoes radiating through space. Anyway, those two exploding, ultra dense peaches created everything in the greater cosmos. Everything. Everything, everywhere. It all came from two flying peaches. It’s pretty incredible. (Now, which definition of incredible you use is up to you but I prefer the “impossible to believe” version)

But it’s science and we must believe it because a Creator is just too ignorant of a theory to believe I guess. 😉
You ignorant science denier! Probably didn't get the jab either, did you?

It’s amazing, but much of it is guessing by interpretation of data. I wonder how accurate some of this is? I definitely believe travel through space is misunderstood and what we understand today will never get us exploring other galaxies, let alone our own.

Back
Top Bottom