• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Loving Wife blessed wealthy husband with 3 sons..

For the $9,000 reward (of course, I'm doing it for the children:doh:)
It was me... :)

cheating mom.png

Who pissed in his cereal. Bull**** to me
I didn't even watch it. My wife had a newborn when we started dating. My wife and Daughter are the best things that ever happened to me. My daughter isn't mine biologically but she is 200% ME. She will tell you what's up in an instant. Children deserve and need love no matter who donated the sperm. The survival of the human race depends on it.

I didn't even watch it. My wife had a newborn when we started dating. My wife and Daughter are the best things that ever happened to me. My daughter isn't mine biologically but she is 200% ME. She will tell you what's up in an instant. Children deserve and need love no matter who donated the sperm. The survival of the human race depends on it.
I couldn't watch the whole thing. Sounds like a scorn man. As I've always said, it is about making a difference in a childs life that matters

Mom's baby is dad's maybe.

And I'm glad there are guys in the world that wouldn't care about infidelity/paternity and are cool with raising another mans kids. You are better men than I am and you're right that the world needs people like that for the sake of the children.

However I personally would never date a single mom. In my experience they aren't looking for a boyfriend/husband, they are looking for a provider for their kids. Which is fine, actually that's exactly what a good mother should do. However I don't want to be looked at as a meal ticket. In Georgia you can also be sued for child support for children that aren't yours if you have been around long enough. (even if you were never married to her) The overwhelming majority of false abuse accusations are also made against step dads. And lets not forget the fact that the real dad will probably still be in the picture and he won't be very happy with you banging his ex.

So when it comes to dating single moms, I say no ****ing thank you. The government is already stealing my money out of every check to pay for your bad decisions. You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom