LSU tiger is a racist?

Yep! And usually it's young student's with very little knowledge of the world other than what's been crammed into there head by some liberal professors.
They are not Liberals, they are Cultural Marxists. The Marxists simply hijacked the name to make them seem like something they are not. Kinda like homosexuals calling themselves gay.....or say the "American Trial Lawyers Association" changing their name to the "American Institute for Justice". It is a vehicle to disguise or draw attention away from who they really are.

What is the end game here? Think about it for a minute! Racism has no meaning anymore for me. What are these idiotic groups trying to accomplish? If people complied with everything they want i.e. Taking down Confederate Monuments, changing school mascots, etc. they would want more, and more! Equality is not the goal! Elevated status over whites is! This crap is ridiculous, and until people stand up and say grow up, it's going to get worse. I for one, tell them to shut up and work hard if they want to be successful. People are going to be racist to some degree, especially if you're a part of a group that the mainstream media loves to discriminate against. White, Christian males.

Back
Top Bottom