• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LWRC Individual Carbine Direct Impingement AR-15

Attachments

• IMG_1895.JPG
    IMG_1895.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 49
Sweet pics. Your scope and mount. Are they vortex? I can't inhance pic enough to read the logo it looks like vortex? Also what power? I can't wait to get the DI. The price on them are a steal. I think the price has bottomed out and the Washington thing yesterday might make prices start rising on everything.

Sweet pics. Your scope and mount. Are they vortex? I can't inhance pic enough to read the logo it looks like vortex? Also what power? I can't wait to get the DI. The price on them are a steal. I think the price has bottomed out and the Washington thing yesterday might make prices start rising on everything.
Yes sir, it is a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x and a Vortex cantilever mount. Awesome scope for the price and you can't beat Vortex's warranty. I can't imagine these rifles being less than $900 so I would say it was an awesome time to buy them!

Just a heads up: Georgia Gun Store has these on sale for $999

I picked one up from Mike a few weeks ago and I can't tell you how many times I've pulled it out of the safe just to stare at it. Shoots like a dream as well. I had my heart set on a DD for a long time but I'm glad I bit on the L-Dub.

Back
Top Bottom