• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lymes Disease from Seed Ticks

From my understanding, you can be rid of it with a course of antibiotics if caught right away, but if its found much later you have to deal with it for life.

I am no expert on the topic though.

This Coleman product will stop the ticks. Spray on boots, pants legs and around your waist band.

View Larger Zoom In Zoom Out Reset

Views Previous
  • [Broken External Image]:

Next

[Broken External Image]:

Coleman Gear & Clothing Spray 6oz
[Broken External Image]:

See all reviews Submit a review

[Broken External Image]:
Pin It

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:
Item # 3049229000
ColemanGear and Clothing Insect Treatment For shoes, clothing, nets, gear and tents.
[Broken External Image]:
ColemanGear and Clothing Insect Treatment For treatment of shoes, clothing, nets, gear and tents Lasts up to 2 weeks through several washes Repels and kills mosquitoes, ticks and mites Aluminum can with twist locking cap is lightweight, rust resistant and sprays at any angle. (Not to be applied to skin)
Features
  • ColemanGear and Clothing Insect Treatment kills Mosquitoes, ticks and other biting pests.
  • Active ingredient is Permethrin.
  • For treatment of shoes, clothing, nets, gear and tents.
  • Repels and kills mosquitoes, ticks and mites.
  • Mosquito treatment for clothing and gear.
  • Tick treatment for clothing & Gear.
  • Spray on for use while hiking, camping, hunting, and traveling.
  • Area repellent.
  • It lasts up to 2 weeks and through several washes.
  • Aluminum can with twist locking cap to prevent accidental discharge
  • Aluminum Can is lightweight, rust resistant,
  • Aluminum can is recyclable and sprays at any angle. (Not to be applied to skin)

My son had Rock Mountain Spotted Fever(RMSF) over the summer from a tick bite at a BSA summer camp in northeast Alabama. We found out then that all ticks can carry RMSF and Lyme, RMSF is contracted from an infected tick being attached for 24-30 hours so its the one that you don't catch that gets you, I believe that the same goes for Lyme also. Found out that squishing them with a finger nail is a no no, the hard shell can scratch or cut the skin and if what ever the tick may be carrying has a direct path to the blood.

Hope all treatment goes well, the boy was in the hospital for about 4 days.
I actually heard about your son with that. It's crazy stuff. I've actually saw more ads in magazines about tick spray and prevention more this year than ever. Hope he's doing alright now

I started antibiotics today and will be on them for 3-4 weeks.

I'm scheduled to get an EKG to check my heart next Tuesday and blood work this morning to check various levels with other organs. Blood work results will take a few days.

It's curable, just takes time. The fatigue and muscle cramps are pretty bad. Hits you like a dump truck and backs over you.

Hey man, my sister has lymes disease too. It took her 6 years to get diagnosed with the sickness. Needless to say she got pretty bad. Eventually she lost the ability to walk. Lymes disease is no joke. Please dont let it get out of hand. Make sure you go to a lyme literate doctor because most of these jokers have no idea how to treat it. If you need a good doctor to go to let me know and ill get you the number. 404 697 6194. My name is Heath

Was sick with that crap back in June. Excruciating cramps and fatigue. I was allergic to most of the antibiotics that they gave me so it made recovery that much more difficult. I spray down real good before going in the woods and get out of my hunting clothes as soon as I get back to the truck. Haven't had but one seed tick on me since Sept.
Prayers sent for a swift and full recovery.

Back
Top Bottom