M 1 Grande 1. Grande. Winchester

Wow ODT sure has changed we used to have quite a few adults that visited this site. Now it looks like as if we have all adolescence.
Well, I was going to offer a Yoyo, some baseball cards and a box of legos for your toy rifle, but with that attitude, just don't play in my yard anymore, Mom said you were a mean kid :grey:

First in to say "Tree Fiddy".

:p

Sorry OP, couldn't resist.

Like anything old and collectible, you simply need more information to value a Winchester Garand.

I'm not expert but it could go from $500 to 4 times that.

Kinda like asking what a '66 Mustang is worth...too broad of a question.

First in to say "Tree Fiddy".

:p

Sorry OP, couldn't resist.

Like anything old and collectible, you simply need more information to value a Winchester Garand.

I'm not expert but it could go from $500 to 4 times that.

Kinda like asking what a '66 Mustang is worth...too broad of a question.

100% true.

I think we were giving the OP some grief because he posted his topic in the FREE SECTION. and if you have been on here long enough, you should know dang well you don't do that unless you want some nonsense replies. Free seems to be the "catch all" for any BS posts, which is frustrating because some probably legitimately thought they'd get a free garand.

100% true.

I think we were giving the OP some grief because he posted his topic in the FREE SECTION. and if you have been on here long enough, you should know dang well you don't do that unless you want some nonsense replies. Free seems to be the "catch all" for any BS posts, which is frustrating because some probably legitimately thought they'd get a free garand.
It's not Give Away Day though. Really? Someone thought they were going to get a free Grande?

Back
Top Bottom