• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

M&P 45 TB problems

Ok, I took a mallet and forced the barrel all the way forward a few times. Very tight. Once I put it back together though, it was still too tight to rack the slide.
You have to put it against the table and beat on the grip to get the slide to go back. I still can't see where it is rubbing at.

Wipe the barrel(chamber area) down with lipstick or something similar....Good even coat. You'll see after you try to rack it where it's rubbing. Use red lipstick...and post pics....

Ok, I took a mallet and forced the barrel all the way forward a few times. Very tight. Once I put it back together though, it was still too tight to rack the slide.
You have to put it against the table and beat on the grip to get the slide to go back. I still can't see where it is rubbing at.

There are two length of the FS slide. One with a 4" barrel, the other with a 4.5". Which do you have? And which is the threaded barrel for?

I see where you're going with that....I think. Good point. Is the barrel hanging on the slide at the base of the treads?

I suspect the contour is slightly different if it's the longer one. There are also different revisions of the slides and barrels.

Back
Top Bottom