• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

M-T Amendment Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahoo Creek

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
8   0
Reaction score
Senate just voted. Did not get the 60 votes needed to add the amendment to the bill (54 to 46). Isakson and Chambliss voted "no", as did Harry Reid of Nevada. They are about to move on to the other amendments now. www.senate.gov for live broadcast.

Last edited:
Everyone who's spent the last 3 months emailing, calling and generally harassing their Senators needs to give themselves a round of applause!

Wow............been offline..............what a pleasant surprise. After odumbercare and the second coming of hussein, I was beginning to lose hope of any sanity being left in this country. Today was a very good day for patriotic Americans.

Wow............been offline..............what a pleasant surprise. After odumbercare and the second coming of hussein, I was beginning to lose hope of any sanity being left in this country. Today was a very good day for patriotic Americans.

Yep....we live to trade another day! I wouldn't let your gaurd down though, Harry Reid didn't vote against the bill because he didn't like or want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom