• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M1 Garand guy at the Atlanta Expo center show

cimino289

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
51   0
Reaction score
There is an older gentleman that builds, buys, and sells M1 garands and he had an entire table at the Atlanta expo center. I got his business card but it has fallen out of my pocket somewhere and I cannot find it. Would anyone happen to know this man I believe his first name was John and his last name started with a P I believe. I may be mistaken on the name. I’d like to get in contact with him if anyone got a business card from him. I bought a garand from him many years ago and wanted to continue our discussion.

You are looking for Mr. Jack Prucha. First class collector and super nice gentleman. He'd been absent shows for a while before and during Covid but he's been back at the last couple of RK Shows in Atlanta.
palmettomoon palmettomoon thats him! Thank you! I bought an M1 Garand from him right after I turned 18 and this was many years ago. If anyone has a photo of his business card I’d like to have it. I ran into him again this Saturday and had a blast speaking to him.

You are looking for Mr. Jack Prucha. First class collector and super nice gentleman. He'd been absent shows for a while before and during Covid but he's been back at the last couple of RK Shows in Atlanta.

By any chance you know the vendor, first in his row, left of the entrance, past the food stand, before the Asian vendor with the uppers/optics, he was selling ammo in cases and had the revolving moral patch display. Worth a try🤷🏽‍♂

By any chance you know the vendor, first in his row, left of the entrance, past the food stand, before the Asian vendor with the uppers/optics, he was selling ammo in cases and had the revolving moral patch display. Worth a try🤷🏽‍♂
That was likely Ian. Wildman's son. He sells ammo almost exclusively. Send a PM and I'll give you his number or his dad's number.

Back
Top Bottom