M855 panic has hit the ODT

Can some explain to me why this is in the crosshairs now? If they are saying it's because of armor piercing capability, and to protect LE from such ammunition, then why let ALL THOSE THOUSANDS of LE die all these years when it was available?

FATF.
Well from what I read is it has something to do with ap ammo and pistols. With the emergence of all the ar pistols that's what doomed this ammo. The real reason is that they are trying to pull the teeth of the gun owners of this country and is just the excuse they give.

Well from what I read is it has something to do with ap ammo and pistols. With the emergence of all the ar pistols that's what doomed this ammo. The real reason is that they are trying to pull the teeth of the gun owners of this country and is just the excuse they give.

AR pistols have been available for years. In 308 also.

You know what penetrates armor WITH STANDARD bullets in a pistol?

FN57.

I hope everyone involved in this at the ATF gets cancer. Screw them.

FN57.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you're going to ruin it for everyone....just like rifle "pistols" and everyone that posted videos of them shouldering Sig braces.

NFA needs to go away. One of the points of the 2A was that the people could be as well armed as the Army as a secondary control against government tyranny. Just as a criminal would pick someone that is unarmed to rob over someone that is toting a .45 a govt will gladly tyrannize a people they know they can defeat.

FN57.

You are correct. But with all the failed gun legislation that this administration has tried to push through, their going to try every back door trick in the book next few years to get what they can through.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you're going to ruin it for everyone....just like rifle "pistols" and everyone that posted videos of them shouldering Sig braces.

NFA needs to go away. One of the points of the 2A was that the people could be as well armed as the Army as a secondary control against government tyranny. Just as a criminal would pick someone that is unarmed to rob over someone that is toting a .45 a govt will gladly tyrannize a people they know they can defeat.

Preach it!!!

You are correct. But with all the failed gun legislation that this administration has tried to push through, their going to try every back door trick in the book next few years to get what they can through.
I know. This is the truth sadly. There is no logical reason to what they do, other than they hate the 2nd amendment and freedom. Unless it only applies to them.

You know what **** this. If I want armor piercing rounds then I should be able to have armor piercing rounds. Along with FA machine guns, silencers and anything else my little heart desires. **** this BS I have had enough of other people telling me what I can and can't do.

My GOD given rights to freedom and protection of my family and my country shall no be infringed.

Well if the gov't would stop doing illegal raids on innocent citizen's homes and violating people's rights as they wish they might stop getting shot at. Then there wouldn't be a problem ammo that goes through issued vests.

Back
Top Bottom