• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M92 Pap prices finally coming back to normal.

MilSpec308

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
106   1
Reaction score
It looks like the prices are starting to come back on these! I remember when they were $350 just a couple years ago and I'm sure we will see them there again. Here's a link for one if you're looking and don't want to pay ODT retail prices. Just ordered one myself the other day.

https://www.preppergunshop.com/m92pv-zastava-pap-ak-pistol-7-62x39/

Yep. I bought one, which got sold off as soon as I got tried of getting a sun burn every time I pulled the trigger.

^ this, had one and it was fun for about the first mag dump or two then the fireball and ear destroying blast were enough for me to be done with them. though I have heard of some of the newer brakes fixing a lot of these issues

^ this, had one and it was fun for about the first mag dump or two then the fireball and ear destroying blast were enough for me to be done with them. though I have heard of some of the newer brakes fixing a lot of these issues
yea. Id like to see that weasel from new york times shoot that then talk about ptsd haha.
You get 2 choices when it comes to breaks. Flamethrowers or some serious percussion

yea. Id like to see that weasel from new york times shoot that then talk about ptsd haha.
You get 2 choices when it comes to breaks. Flamethrowers or some serious percussion

hahah yah I remember that story, pretty sure he would have just dropped it and ran off after the first shot

Back
Top Bottom