• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Machine Gun Shoot Fundraiser - Dobbs for District 19

One day I'd like to shoot a select-fire M14.

I've had a Springfield MIA for over 30 years, and I'd love to shoot about three 20-round magazines of ammo in the "full auto" mode. Several short bursts and then one full mag dump, prone, with a bipod and the buttplate flipped up.

But.... I'm not paying $250 for that. I'm not interested in any other automatic rifles or subguns. I've shot many of them.

You aren't just paying just to shoot full auto. You are supporting the superior candidate for house district 19.

Well.... that's too big of a wad of cash for me to donate to any politician or candidate, anywhere. It's about 10X more than I gave Trump, and ditto for Ross Perot two decades before him.

Well.... that's too big of a wad of cash for me to donate to any politician or candidate, anywhere. It's about 10X more than I gave Trump, and ditto for Ross Perot two decades before him.

I'm sure your input is greatly appreciated by the campaign committee and should we throw a shoot more to your financial liking, you will be the first to know.

This is gonna be a great day, to support a great guy. Looking forward to meeting a lot of y’all there. Make sure ya introduce yourself.

Rob is the guy that you can tell is a Marine in plain clothes from across the wal-mart. Also, he says **** a lot.

This is not the ODT I have come to know and love. You guys are slipping.

It's been what, six hours?

Dude asked if he could share a package with his girlfriend and not one snide comment?

I am disappoint. :tsk:
You're right, it didn't even occur to me.
One day I'd like to shoot a select-fire M14.

I've had a Springfield MIA for over 30 years, and I'd love to shoot about three 20-round magazines of ammo in the "full auto" mode. Several short bursts and then one full mag dump, prone, with a bipod and the buttplate flipped up.

But.... I'm not paying $250 for that. I'm not interested in any other automatic rifles or subguns. I've shot many of them.

It's not paying to shoot the guns. It's contributing to representation that hears you. I get it though, it's a high dollar event, but you'll not be able to find the same experience cheaper either. Getting all this together is very expensive.

I'm just saying that one particular gun in that list REALLY appeals to me.
Even more than Ma Deuce.
I hear you. The M14 is a bit much. I've shot them and the M14 is a far superior rifle than it is an automatic rifle.

Can I share a package with my girlfriend? Like, If I bought the Platinum package, could she shoot 1-2 of my slots? Also, if you buy a package, does this include admission and a big bear hug from the man himself?
We've rented guns from them before at another event. They are good people and I'm sure they will work with you.

Back
Top Bottom