Machingun Transfer From A friend.

TheSnail

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
61   0
Reaction score
One of my friends is upstate studying law. He owns several NFA weapons. When he bought them while living in GA, he went the LEO sign off way. Before he took off to Illinois to be a lawyer. He wrote his own trust, and put his already registered guns in the trust.

So here is the question: I am looking to buy an MP5 off of him. Would it be possible for him to add me to the trust, I buy and hold the gun in my safe while I transfer it to my name via Leo sign off?

If he did the CLEO sign off and simply added them to the trust after the fact, then he done ****ed up. It would actually cost him $200 per firearm to transfer from him to the trust.

Yeah but the reason he did that was because he went to study in Illinois which has a ban on those guns. So for him to move to Illinois, he had to create a trust in GA, in order for him to legally leave them in a GA safty deposit box while he was living out of state in Illinois.

Yeah but the reason he did that was because he went to study in Illinois which has a ban on those guns. So for him to move to Illinois, he had to create a trust in GA, in order for him to legally leave them in a GA safty deposit box while he was living out of state in Illinois.

Did he Form 4 them from himself to the trust or just write them into his schedule A?

Back
Top Bottom