Machingun Transfer From A friend.

The owner originally had the mp5 transfered to him via CLEO sign off. Once he learned he needed to move out of state, he applied to transfer the mp5 from himself to a trust that he took ownership of.

In the spirit of the law, what you are doing is avoiding the required waiting period to transfer the gun to yourself. Technically you may be ok by adding yourself to the trust, but I'm not a lawyer. Things like this are why I see the ATF getting rid of trust transfers in the future. Someone is going to do what you are talking about, but with a felon...

I'll let you cover my ammo if we can create a SHTF group. I see you're already in Marietta so that is ideal.

Sure. Make it. Group on here or group IRL? HAHAH I already started buying and saving up all the good stuff so when **** does hit! I will be ready! If I can get me hand on one more colt 6920, I shall SBR it like my other one and have 2 SBR. Thats all I need, rambo style!! No point in having more than 2 if I can't carry it.

Last edited:
In the spirit of the law, what you are doing is avoiding the required waiting period to transfer the gun to yourself. Technically you may be ok by adding yourself to the trust, but I'm not a lawyer. Things like this are why I see the ATF getting rid of trust transfers in the future. Someone is going to do what you are talking about, but with a felon...

Well technically I'm not avoiding a waiting period. There is no waiting period. That long "processing period" is due to goverment employees moving at my screen name's snail pace while probably raking in a 80k salary. Pretty much as efficient as a square wheel.

Changing a trust is fast though. Its perfectly legal to change, but I agree with you on the felon thing. There are no background checks required to be added to a trust. Which honestly, makes perfect sense in enforcing.

Sure. Make it. Group on here or group IRL? HAHAH I already started buying and saving up all the good stuff so when **** does hit! I will be ready! If I can get me hand on one more colt 6920, I shall SBR it like my other one and have 2 SBR. Thats all I need, rambo style!! No point in having more than 2 if I can't carry it.

I'll make a new group on here. Sounds like you are well equipped as well. My next big purchase will be a bunch of ammo, once prices drop back to normal.

Yeah I need ammo. I don't think these will last no more than 4 range trip. :( hopefully things will kick into high speed here next couple weeks when people realize there isn't no dang ban.

Back
Top Bottom