• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Machining things

kcorn2020

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
13   1
Reaction score
Just curious if anybody has anything they'd like machined, just some ideas or something they maybe are just curious about being made. Everything has to be legal of course lol. Just got some machines in and would love to just do somethings with them. I've been a machinist for 10 years now thinking of ultimately starting a business but until then just want to play and give people some stuff to grow more.

I have some wheels that need the center bore machined. 16" wheels. Either a big lathe or 5 axis, I suppose.

There is a .125" lip there for a center cap to snap over. It needs turned out. Any interest?

Just curious if anybody has anything they'd like machined, just some ideas or something they maybe are just curious about being made. Everything has to be legal of course lol. Just got some machines in and would love to just do somethings with them. I've been a machinist for 10 years now thinking of ultimately starting a business but until then just want to play and give people some stuff to grow more.
sent a pm

Back
Top Bottom