• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Magpul Glock 17 magazines

my wife and daughter took a pistol class last weekend, ran thru over 300rns each.
my wife has a 19 and has 4 of the pmags. not one problem,not one fail to feed..
i plan on picking up a few for my 26...great product.

I've heard great things about the ETS mags.

Might grab some from PSA this week, they always have them in a package deal.
I've witness some horrible issues with them. Mostly surrounding the mag catch... allowing for some over-insertion feeding issues.

Not to mention they are made from translucent polymer... which is always more brittle than a solid colored equivalent.

I'd take Magpul in a heartbeat over ETS...

I've witness some horrible issues with them. Mostly surrounding the mag catch... allowing for some over-insertion feeding issues.

Not to mention they are made from translucent polymer... which is always more brittle than a solid colored equivalent.

I'd take Magpul in a heartbeat over ETS...

Also good to know. Thanks for the heads up!

Picked up 20 of them (like to load all my mags the night before a range session) will use them for the range and keep six GTG factory for real world until I get a good six months of use with them (then update).
Thanks for the gouge.

Ran a ton of ammo through them over the last couple weeks. The first two rounds load by hand (felt slightly glitchy) then the glock loader fills them smoothly and there were zero issues with over 2500 rounds 3 days a week since.

Seem very dependable and trustworthy.
JC

Back
Top Bottom