• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mags per pistol?

Just one, but it’s a 600 round clip.

upload_2018-10-13_21-44-6.jpeg

For my EDC i have 1 extra stashed bedside, in my office, in the get home bag, in the bug out bag, and in the car. I’ll pick up a few more so the BOB/GHB can have 2 each; put one one the wife’s bag, and have a spare just for kicks. I use the same pistol for EDC/BOG so they’re interchangeable.

For all my other handguns I have at least 2 mags. I’d probably get more as soon as I commit and stop trading them all away, but at this rate that ain’t never gonna happen. I have issues.

Let me just say that during the hillary assault weapons ban of 94, Id have loved to have had a semi trailer full of hi cap mags(even though ,then and to this day , my edc is a revolver). Id be retired by now. My point is, dont get too comfortable with just enough to get by on. Jus saying........

Let me just say that during the hillary assault weapons ban of 94, Id have loved to have had a semi trailer full of hi cap mags(even though ,then and to this day , my edc is a revolver). Id be retired by now. My point is, dont get too comfortable with just enough to get by on. Jus saying........

Buy all you can now. Next time will be 10x worse.

Buy all you can now. Next time will be 10x worse.
Just remember. November aint far away. Hell, I lost 50 on the Georgia game today. And almost bet 100. Aint nothing written in stone anymore. I figure we lucked up for 4 years we didnt expect. Invest wisely.

Back
Top Bottom