• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Major Change to Classifieds!

If you don't want Georgia, you would list in the National Classifieds, or I am not following you?

And the specific location box can have just the city name put into it, doesn't have to be a zip code.

You didn't follow me, some users put their location as GEORGIA, GA is a big state, just putting the State as your location keeps me from making offers. If a seller or trader doesn't care to list his City then his listing gets ignored.
This has nothing to do with National Postings

You didn't follow me, some users put their location as GEORGIA, GA is a big state, just putting the State as your location keeps me from making offers. If a seller or trader doesn't care to list his City then his listing gets ignored.
This has nothing to do with National Postings

There is no way to control what is actually put in the box.

Not a fan of the new format. Can not preview post before you submit. Much easier to copy img pictures from photobucket to site than the current way. This was the answer to a question that was not asked. Like the series 80 1911 answer to the series 70 question that was not asked. My opinion, but not my site.

Not a fan of the new format. Can not preview post before you submit. Much easier to copy img pictures from photobucket to site than the current way. This was the answer to a question that was not asked. Like the series 80 1911 answer to the series 70 question that was not asked. My opinion, but not my site.

The second set of boxes at the bottom of the "post an ad" form are for pasting in photobucket pictures.

I'm sorry you don't like it, but the majority of feedback has been very positive. I'll see about adding a preview feature, but it will be at least a few weeks before there are any more changes to the form.

Back
Top Bottom