• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Major Change to Classifieds!

Also, I liked the feature in the old system to preview the ad before before actually posting it. Enabled me to see the whole thing, heading, body of ad, and pics altogether. Can that be put back in. For someone as computer inept as I am, it was good to see it all before posting.

Also, I liked the feature in the old system to preview the ad before before actually posting it. Enabled me to see the whole thing, heading, body of ad, and pics altogether. Can that be put back in. For someone as computer inept as I am, it was good to see it all before posting.

That was a good system even for people who are computer literate, so I second this motion. I found it really useful so that I could see my ad the way a potential buyer would before actually posting the ad. All in favor...?

I understand, but I think once you get used to it this won't really be needed since they will all look the same. And you can still go back and edit them like any other post.

I back this. Its good to see what the ad looks like before you post it, maybe stop some misspellings or grammar errors before they occur and confuse everyone.

I back this. Its good to see what the ad looks like before you post it, maybe stop some misspellings or grammar errors before they occur and confuse everyone.

In about a month I'm gonna start a thread with suggestions for changes to the system, I figure by then we'll know what we want changed. (And I'll have some more money to pay for changes! :D)

If it is still bothering you guys in a month be sure to post when I make that new thread and I'll see if we can get it done.

Back
Top Bottom