• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Major frustration after deer down this morning

Well I'm located in the Woodstock Canton area. Anybody needs deer processed I will do for a small fee depending on what you want. I will teach you if interested as I do it. I do not do this for a living(process deer), but do my own and I've been a meat cutter/ butcher for the last 23 years. Sausage/cuts, etc
I’m in the same area. I’m decent at it but would love to get better at getting the silver skin off/ having cleaner cuts. Next one maybe can do something with you

I use Skip Bonds in Royston. In the last couple of years, his freezer has gotten full on numerous weekends. His prices have gone up but are still reasonable. He does post on Facebook if his freezer is full. Makes it easier to plan ahead.

I think there are simply fewer processors in business.
I don’t see him on Fakebook you have a link?

I quarter all of mine myself and then take them to the processor. I am equipped to do my own if necessary. I am fortunate that I hunt mostly down in SE Georgia (Cobbtown) and there is a processor in Metter that usually turns mine out in 24-48 hours.

Well I'm located in the Woodstock Canton area. Anybody needs deer processed I will do for a small fee depending on what you want. I will teach you if interested as I do it. I do not do this for a living(process deer), but do my own and I've been a meat cutter/ butcher for the last 23 years. Sausage/cuts, etc
What are your fees?

Our local guy in Riddleville Ga has been full more than open… If he is full, He will quarter and cape but you have to come pick him up when they text ya. No biggie he is only 6 miles from us.

Back
Top Bottom