• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mak 90 Sporter mods

Scpike

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I'm trying to help a friend find some furniture for his mak 90 and cant seem to find much. He sent me a picture of what he's wanting to do, anyone have any ideas on where to find some stuff?
20210114_104456.jpg

That’s an SBA4 rear stock, magpul grip and some random quad rail.....tell him don’t do it tapco’d out AKs look ugly AF and to buy an AR if he wants something like that

I agree! He just bought an AR and he inherited the AK... so he just wants it to look not so ugly lol.

Tell him to look up ironwood designs and get a true wood on wood stock/grip. It looks better, works better, and actually increases the value of the gun vs degrading the value with crapco/plastic and rails. Ironwood is the best

Reactions: SOT
Tell him to look up ironwood designs and get a true wood on wood stock/grip. It looks better, works better, and actually increases the value of the gun vs degrading the value with crapco/plastic and rails. Ironwood is the best

I think what he has already is as good as its gonna look.... what do yall think?
IMG_1331.jpg

3B49B11D-0F0E-45C3-B8EA-1857FC96889D.jpeg

Converted the front end, threaded the barrel. Added the Chinese handguards and pg. I can’t remember the origin of the stock. Any ak stock can be modded to fit a Mak. It does require fitting, filling the screw holes and redrilling. Not taking away from Ironwood but it can be done without the expense and wait time.

Back
Top Bottom