• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Male Goat

spit-roast-goat-ingredients.jpg

Hey there. Please text my cell at 404-290-7464. I am the operations manager for red wagon goats ( a land clearing and remediation company) located out of Stone Mountain. We have multiple herds primarily consisting of Spanish and Nigerian Dwarf goats. We also have sheep, free range chickens and a donkey at the home base farm. My profile picture is an image of our alpha male “ Sir Bobby McGee”. Let me know what you think we would love to talk about giving your goat friend a new home.

Hey there. Please text my cell at 404-290-7464. I am the operations manager for red wagon goats ( a land clearing and remediation company) located out of Stone Mountain. We have multiple herds primarily consisting of Spanish and Nigerian Dwarf goats. We also have sheep, free range chickens and a donkey at the home base farm. My profile picture is an image of our alpha male “ Sir Bobby McGee”. Let me know what you think we would love to talk about giving your goat friend a new home.
These the ones that get out and get featured on the news?

https://www.11alive.com/amp/article...ngled/85-53eafc0a-d858-4ce8-8261-352d422f3158

Back
Top Bottom