• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Male logic

crmorse

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
9   0
Reaction score
Male Logic...... Flawless
This is a conversation between a man & his wife. Please note that she asks 5 or 6 questions which he answered quite simply, but then she is speechless after answering only one question. l bet this happens more often than not to most husbands out there; I'm just saying......

Critical Thinking
At Its Best!

Woman:
Do you drink beer?

Man: Yes

Woman:
How many beers a day?

Man:
Usually about 3

Woman:
How much do you pay per beer?

Man: $5.00 which includes a tip (This is where it gets scary !)

Woman:
And how long have you been drinking?

Man:
About 20 years, I suppose

Woman:
So a beer costs $5.00 and you have 3 beers a day which puts your spending each month at $450.00. In one year, it would be approximately $5400.00 correct?

Man:
Correct

Woman:
If in 1 year you spend $5400.00, not accounting for inflation, the past 20 years puts your spending at $108,000.00 correct?

Man:
Correct

Woman:
Do you know that if you didn't drink so much beer, that money could have been put in a step-up interest savings account and after accounting for compound interest for the past 20 years, you could have now bought a Ferrari?

Man:
Do you drink beer?

Woman:
No.

Man:
Where's your Ferrari?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem with the joke is women can't do.math.........how much did it cost ..its so shinny ....how much did it cost ....it's so cute. How much did it cost I just love it.....how much did it cost....don't you think it looks good on me......how can we sale it for at the yard sale 5 dollers

Back
Top Bottom